Please find below materials from our online session for 29th August 2018 10am Singapore time!
Microsoft Azure enables you to meet the compliance requirements for data confidentiality, while ensuring data integrity and availability at all times. Tune in to this webinar to find out more about the available security technologies for your application and learn more about the security tools to help you meet the data compliance and protection requirements for your organization.
Video of the session
Azure Privacy and Compliance
- Introduction to Azure trusted cloud: https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/overview/trusted-cloud/
- Microsoft Trust Center: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/trustcenter/
- Data Subject Request for GDPR: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-365/compliance/gdpr-dsr-azure?toc=/microsoft-365/enterprise/toc.json
- Philippines DPA https://www.microsoft.com/en-ph/TrustCenter/Privacy/DPA
- Compliance: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/trustcenter/privacy/ensure-compliance
- MTCS: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/trustcenter/compliance/mtcs
- Microsoft Service Trust Portal: https://servicetrust.microsoft.com/ViewPage/TrustDocuments
- Compliance Blueprints: https://servicetrust.microsoft.com/ViewPage/BlueprintOverview
- GDPR Blueprint: https://servicetrust.microsoft.com/ViewPage/GDPRBlueprint
- PCI-DSS Blueprint: https://servicetrust.microsoft.com/ViewPage/PCIBlueprint
- Azure Standard Response RFP/RFI https://gallery.technet.microsoft.com/Azure-Standard-Response-to-5de19cb6
- Azure RFP Toolkit: http://aka.ms/azurerfptoolbox
- Overview of Azure Firewall: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/firewall/overview
- Getting started with Azure Firewall: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/firewall/tutorial-firewall-deploy-portal
Azure Security Center
- Getting started with Azure Security Center: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/security-center/
- Connecting Security Center to third parties solutions: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/security-center/quick-security-solutions
- Azure Security Center connection to SIEM: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/security-center/security-center-export-data-to-siem
- Qualys Integration on Azure Security Center:
As usual, feel free to reach out if you have any question!